|I came across an article that featured words of cowboy wisdom. Here are a few of my favorites that I thought you might also enjoy:
- Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
- A bumble bee is faster than a John Deere tractor.
- Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.
- Forgive your enemies – it messes with their heads.
- You can’t unsay a cruel thing.
- Every path has some puddles.
- When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
- Most of the stuff people worry about never happens.
- Don’t squat with your spurs on.
- Don’t judge people by their relatives.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Don’t interfere with something that isn’t bothering you.
- If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
- Always drink upstream from the herd.
- If you’re riding ahead of the herd, look back now and then to make sure they’re still with you.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
Here’s the way I see it: Knowledge comes from learning. Wisdom comes from living. If you have printing questions or need advice for your next big project, our team is here to help. Give us a call today at 856.429.0715 or visit: http://www.sjprinter.com