ONE OF THE EASIEST WAYS TO GRAB YOUR CUSTOMERS’ ATTENTION
When it comes to marketing, one of the easiest ways to grab your customers’ attention is with a coupon. While many print promotions are seen and quickly forgotten, coupons are often carried around by the recipient with intentions of taking advantage of your great deal. Because coupons are specific to your business and products, consumers are also less likely to buy a competitor’s product.
Here are a few coupon marketing ideas:
- Offer creative discounts, such as BOGO (buy one, get one), upgrade coupons (large for the price of a small), or XX dollars-off campaigns that grab attention.
- Promote a product bundle that features a discounted price when purchased together.
- Offer a scratch-off mystery savings or a secret code with a discount amount that can only be revealed at the time of purchase.
- Encourage customers to sign up for your newsletter, which features different promotions and coupon offers each month.
- Use photos on coupons to enhance credibility, aid understanding, and increase desire.
- Promote specific benefits, such as: save money, save time, improve your health, protect your family, and more.
- Up-sell whenever possible by providing a discount on a complementary item or service.
- Encourage repeat visitors by distributing coupons with each purchase.
- Consider creating coupon campaigns that target specific groups, such as military, teachers, senior citizens, etc.
- Track the response rate of promotions by including a special code on each coupon campaign.
Whether you’d like help with creating a simple coupon, a mailer that features a tear-away coupon, or even a coupon book, our creative team of printing experts would love to help. Stop by today or visit us at http://www.sjprinter.com!