Whatever your dream is, it’s never too late to chase it. It’s also OK if you don’t know what your dream is yet… since you never know where you’ll end up tomorrow.
Here are a few inspirational timelines to consider when you think you are too old to reach your dreams:
- At age 23, Tina Fey was working at a YMCA.
- At age 23, Oprah was fired from her first reporting job.
- At age 24, Stephen King was working as a custodian and living in a trailer.
- At age 27, Vincent Van Gogh failed as a missionary and decided to go to art school.
- At age 28, J.K. Rowling was a suicidal single parent living on welfare.
- At age 30, Harrison Ford worked as a carpenter.
- At age 30, Martha Stewart was a stockbroker.
- Julia Child released her first cookbook at age 39 and began her cooking show at age 51.
- Vera Wang failed to make the Olympic figure skating team, didn’t get the Editor-in-Chief position at Vogue, and designed her first dress at age 40.
- Stan Lee didn’t release his first big comic book until he was 40.
- Samuel L. Jackson didn’t get his first movie role until he was 46.
- Morgan Freeman landed his first MAJOR movie role at age 52.
- Grandma Moses didn’t begin her painting career until age 76.
- Louise Bourgeois didn’t become a famous artist until she was 78.
Never tell yourself you’re too old to make it. Never tell yourself you missed your chance. It’s never too late to chase your dreams. And our printing experts are here if you need help creating print projects to pursue your business dreams. Remember, other printers may be nearby, but nobody comes close. Call us today at 856.429.0715 to discuss your next printing project!