EXPAND YOUR MARKETING REACH AND GET MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
If your business is looking for a way to expand your reach and get more bang for your marketing buck, you may want to consider co-marketing. Co-marketing is when two businesses collaborate on promotional efforts. The businesses should be complementary, targeting the same audience, without competing against each other. For example, an animal clinic could partner with a boarding and grooming business. They’re both targeting pet owners, but their offerings are entirely different.
Here are a few tips to ensure your next co-marketing promotion is successful:
- Choose a company that has a good reputation and won’t affect your credibility.
- Reward customers who buy from one business with a discount or coupon at a partner business.
- Display each other’s flyers and ads prominently at each business.
- Create jointly sponsored events that feature product samples, guest speakers, and promotions.
- Have each company send a mailer to their marketing list introducing the other’s business, or split expenses to deliver a promotional offer jointly to the combined list.
- If creating a co-marketing offer together, discuss budgets and determine a viable timeline for both organizations. Ensure all marketing efforts include logos and contact information for both agencies, including direct mail, email campaigns, social media, and shared landing pages.
If your business would like help creating a co-branded print campaign, our creative team is here to help! Remember, other printers may be nearby, but nobody comes close. Call us today at 856.429.0715 or visit: http://www.sjprinter.com