WHAT MAKES YOUR BUSINESS STAND APART?
What is your business’ value proposition? In other words, what makes your business stand apart and influences your customers to choose you over your competition? If you can’t define what makes your business better, your customers won’t see your value over the competition either. Here are a few tips to tweak and strengthen your value proposition to increase sales:
- Focus on what you’re good at. For example, if you own a bar and grill, you may assume customers come for your delicious food, but in reality, they come for your all-day happy hour specials.
- Consider a survey to ask your customers why they keep coming back and focus on those reasons. You will gain helpful insight from a customer perspective.
- Define your products’ benefits. Are your products cheaper, faster, better quality, easier to use?
- Quantify the value you provide. For example, if you own an eye clinic, you could promote quick turnaround including custom eyewear that is ready in about one hour.
- Promote your value proposition as the focus of your messaging across all types of marketing, including print, website, social media, radio, and television ads.
- Popularity sells, so be sure to share your success stories to show off your value. Customers will be more likely to make a purchase knowing you’ve helped others with similar needs.
If you’d like help creating marketing materials that promote your value proposition, our team would love to help! And remember, other printers may be nearby, but nobody comes close. Call us today at 856.429.0715.