PRINT SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR MARKETING MIX TODAY, TOMORROW, AND ALWAYS!
While digital media has had an impact on the printing industry, the majority of businesses say their ideal marketing mix is a combination of digital communications and print. Here are just a few reasons why print should be part of your marketing mix today, tomorrow, and always:
- Printing helps to connect the online and offline worlds. Printing Industries of America found that 67 percent of online searches are driven by offline messages.
- Printing offers convenience. Many people prefer print materials they can read at their leisure.
- Print media allows you to control the color, quality, and crispness of product photos and promotional materials.
- Print marketing offers an enduring message that can be seen again and again. Nearly half of all recipients retain direct mail pieces for future reference.
- Printed promotional materials are perceived as being more trustworthy and credible than electronic marketing.
- Printing provides an opportunity to differentiate and get noticed. Roughly 80 percent of all physical mail is opened, while the open rate of emails averages about 20 percent.
If you have questions or need help creating the perfect print project to supplement your digital marketing, give us a call today at 856.429.0715!