USE SNAPCHAT TO YOUR MARKETING ADVANTAGE
Since its launch in 2011, Snapchat has steadily been gaining momentum in the business world. While many marketers have ignored Snapchat, treating it as a fad, it proves to be a great opportunity for those who take advantage of its marketing influence. On average, Snapchat reaches 41 percent of all 18 to 34-year-olds in the U.S. Here are a few ways to use Snapchat to your marketing advantage:
- Use Snapchat to offer a behind-the-scenes look at your company culture, such as showing fun videos from company outings, birthday parties, or Friday afternoons at the office.
- Provide sneak peeks at new announcements and products. Since only people who view your Snapchat feed will have access to this, it will help build the buzz and excitement.
- Send snaps containing promo codes and coupons to save money.
- Partner with influencers (such as social media stars or well-known people in your industry) to further enhance your brand voice and personality.
- Use Snapchat to spread the word about upcoming sales and promotions, or even flash-sale events.
- Give your audience direct access to live events, such as trade-shows, celebrations, or even the 10,000th customer in your store.
- Share organic and native posts that can’t be found anywhere else, allowing Snapchat viewers an exclusive peek at exclusive content.
- Consider asking followers to participate in a Snapchat scavenger hunt, and post a daily snap with your product to become eligible for daily prizes. In addition to increasing brand loyalty, you can gain valuable user-generated content.
If you’d like to intermix a social media campaign with a print campaign, our experts would love to help! Give us a call today at 856.429.0715.