PAYMENT SERVICES TO CONSIDER
While PayPal is a popular online payment option, here are just a few similar payment services to be aware of:
- Google Wallet stores your credit and debit cards, offers, loyalty cards, and more, enabling you to make your phone your digital wallet. Unlike PayPal, Google Wallet is strictly for merchants, so you cannot send money to other Google Wallet users.
- Skrill is an international service with global coverage that only requires an email address or phone number to send/receive money. It features low fees: receiving money is free, and sending money has a one percent charge.
- Amazon Payments allows you to use your Amazon account credentials to log in and pay on thousands of websites and apps with the Login and Pay system.
- Facebook Messenger allows you to send money to your friends while you chat. It requires a Facebook account, and you need to be in the U.S.
- Payza is similar to PayPal and allows you to send and receive money, and even request money through invoices.
- Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer system, requiring users to create a bitcoin address and give it to friends to send bitcoins to. To exchange bitcoins for real money, you go to Bitcoin exchange.
Our print shop is proud to offer a lot of choices and conveniences to ensure your experience with our team is a good one! If you have questions or need help on an upcoming printing project, please give us a call or visit http://www.sjprinter.com!