MAINTAIN A STEADY SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
Take a moment to think about how many social media network accounts your business has. Now, reflect on how many of them receive the attention they deserve, including unique content, frequency of posts, the speed of your replies, and the number of followers.
Many businesses think they need to have a social presence on every platform possible and are eager to hop on the latest social network bandwagon. However, this can be damaging to your brand if you donБ─≥t have the time or resources to keep up with all of them and maintain a steady social media presence. Even a decreased frequency of posts and a lack of replies to your audienceБ─≥s comments can tarnish your brandБ─≥s online reputation.
Here are a few tips to consider for social media success:
- Use the same social profiles as your audience to ensure the greatest number of followers and engagements.
- Schedule your social media content, and keep your voice and frequency consistent. This can not only help you keep track of posts across various social media networks, but it will also ensure that you have fresh content on a regular basis.
- Avoid using social media purely for advertising. Focus on creating discussions or becoming a resource that provides valuable content and tools.
- Show instead of tell. Maximize impact with visual content, such as photos, infographics, and videos.
- Consider a social management tool. For example, Hootsuite allows you to monitor, engage, and converse on multiple social networks (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and more), all in one convenient place.
If you would like help promoting your business in print, we would love to help. Remember, other printers may be nearby, but nobody comes close. Call us today at 856.429.0715.