REVIVE YOUR PC’S PERFORMANCE
A sluggish computer can be very frustrating. If you’re running a Windows PC, here are a few easy ways to revive your computerБ─≥s performance and increase its speed:
- Close numerous browser tabs. Having too many browser tabs or programs open at once will put a strain on your computerБ─≥s RAM and could cause your PC to slow down.
- Uninstall programs you rarely use. To uninstall these programs manually, visit the Add/Remove Programs section of your Control Panel and uninstall any programs you did not order with your computer, such as trial versions of anti-virus or games. Or try a third party program, such as PC Decrapifier.
- Disable unwanted startup programs. To do this, click Ctrl-Shift-Esc and disable those that donБ─≥t need to be running all the time.
- Remove web browser extensions or add-ons you donБ─≥t need, which can slow down your web browser and use more memory. Simply go to your web browserБ─≥s Extensions or Add-ons manager and remove add-ons you donБ─≥t need.
- Defrag your computer hard disk, so it works more efficiently. In Windows, go to Start > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup > Disk Defrag
- Turn on automatic system updates, which can improve the speed and lifespan of your computer. Automatic updates load in the background whenever you are connected to the internet and wonБ─≥t slow you down or interfere with your work. Click Start >Control Panel > Automatic Updates and choose Automatic.
- Periodically clear your browser history to avoid a build-up of cookies and help it run faster. Go to the History menu on your browser and then click Б─°Clear browsing data.Б─²
We know speed is important when it comes to your important printing projects too. We specialize in impossible deadlines, and our team works fast, so you donБ─≥t have to!