GREAT OPPORTUNITIES TO ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO TAKE ACTION
Many businesses add customer testimonials on their website and expect them to increase sales. If this is the only place you are posting testimonials, you are missing out on lots of great opportunities to encourage customers to take action! In addition to posting them on your website, here are a few creative ways to maximize the power of your customer testimonials:
- Add them to your email signature. Update them weekly or monthly to ensure fresh information.
- Include a powerful quote on your business card to reiterate the benefits of choosing your company.
- Add relevant testimonials on your product pages that speak to the benefits of specific products.
- Sprinkle brief testimonials throughout your newsletter.
- Design artistic quotes and images for Facebook posts or ads.
- Add a pop-out quote in your email campaigns.
- Create a testimonials statement stuffer campaign which features a different success story with every mailing.
- Feature testimonials on your telephone advertising on-hold messages.
- Highlight success stories on your blogs to promote products or services.
- Consider adding a great quote on your promotional swag, such as cups, pens, t-shirts or magnets.
When it comes to selling your products and services with testimonials, the options are endless. If you’d like more creative ideas for how to market your business, give us a call today at 856.429.0715!