STAND APART FROM THE COMPETITION
Creative folding techniques not only demand attention but can also entice the reader to open and read your marketing piece. While most people think about the common half-fold and tri-fold techniques used on brochures and pamphlets, we have many creative folding options available that can help your marketing piece stand apart from the competition. Here are a few of our favorite creative folding options:
- A single-gate fold means the paper is folded inwards on both sides, meeting in the middle, to create six panels (three panels on the front and three panels on the back).
- A double-gate fold involves folding the paper inwards on the left and right side, meeting in the middle, and then folding it again at the center, creating eight panels (four panels on the front and four panels on the back).
- A Z-fold involves folding the paper in thirds, in a zig-zag pattern. A brochure with a Z-fold will open like an accordion in the shape of the letter Z.
- A double-parallel fold means the paper is folded in half twice, in the same (parallel) direction, which creates eight panels (four in the front and four in the back).
- Accordion folds can be ideal for brochures, making each section a different width as “tabs” for product names or services.
If you have questions about which folding technique is right for your project, our team of experts would love to help. Give us a call or stop by to see some folding samples today!