TIPS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CHARGE
Solar charging can be a great solution for powering your cell phones and other mobile devices when on the go. The angle of the panel toward the sun, cloud cover, and time of year all affect the quality of the sunlight that reaches the panel. Here are a few tips to maximize your charge:
- Bright sunlight at a 90-degree angle to the panel will convert the most light into electricity and charge devices the quickest.
- Keep your phone cool and in the shade. If your phone is in the direct sunlight, it can overheat and be difficult to charge.
- Windows may affect your charge. For example, energy efficient windows block sunlight.
- Charge when the sun is strong for best results. Heavy cloud overcast may not provide enough sunlight to create a strong charge.
- Avoid moving around when charging. If your screen turns on and off again, it could drain your battery quickly.
- Check the wattage rating to see which devices you can effectively charge. For example, a small handheld charger may not be powerful enough to charge a laptop.
If you need help ensuring print materials are powering at full strength, our creative team is here to help! Give us a call today at 856.429.0715.