BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR BEST MARKETING CONTENT
Why reinvent the wheel if you have great content available at your fingertips? You don’t have to create new content every day. Rather, you just have to get your existing content into the hands of more people. Here are some tips to breathe new life into your best marketing content:
- Transform points from an article or blog into an infographic or chart that can be used on more visual social media platforms, like Instagram or Pinterest.
- Consider converting your most popular blogs or newsletter posts into a podcast with a personalized, conversational spin.
- Expand your reach by submitting your blog posts to content syndication networks.
- Consider using infographics for slide decks for workshops, presentations, and seminars. The short bits of information are great for creating an outline and can easily be expanded on when talking.
- Sprinkle customer quotes and testimonials throughout your website as a way to increase customer trust.
- Repost your most popular previous posts across different social platforms. The shelf life of a given photo or video is short, so reposting actionable content every few months can be a great way to reach new audiences.
- Replace purchased stock photos on your blog or website with photos taken during company events to make your website more personalized and friendly.
- Convert webinars into video tutorials to educate your audience on their own time.
- Turn frequently asked questions into a blog post. Chances are, if a few customers are asking questions, there are a lot of customers interested in the answers.
- Creating bite-sized video clips that act as teasers to full videos is a simple way of reusing your already created video content.
- Break up longer articles or posts into a themed series. A series will build up anticipation for your audience and helps to spread the ideas out over time.
If you’d like awesome ideas for how to reuse your marketing content creatively in print, give us a call today at 856.429.0715!