PUT YOUR LEGAL PRINT PROJECTS IN HANDS YOU CAN TRUST – OURS
We take quality seriously, especially when it comes to the legal industry. We know that your printing projects require confidentiality, discretion, meticulous detail, and tight deadlines. Our experienced print team can handle even the toughest legal project requests with a smile, including last minute changes and rush jobs.
We provide a wide variety of legal services, including:
- color and/or black and white printing and copying
- over-sized mounted courtroom graphics and exhibit displays
- secure online document ordering
…and so much more!
Whether you are working on a court case, deposition, or daily activity, put your legal print projects in hands you can trust – ours. And remember, other printers may be nearby, but no one comes close.
CONCISE, AT-A-GLANCE INFORMATION
Product cards are an excellent way to highlight new or uncommon products with concise, at-a-glance information and attractive photos.
Depending on how much information you want to provide, product cards can vary from a simple single or double-sided card to folded or die-cut designs. Product cards can be mailed as a postcard, inserted into existing mailings or purchases, displayed on your front counter, or given out at trade shows and industry events.
Product cards are most successful when they include a combination of product features with correlating benefits. For example, in addition to listing the fancy features of a new oven (such as racks, timers, heat settings, clocks, etc.), the benefits can help sell your product. In other words: A self-cleaning, energy efficient oven saves time and money so that you can spend it on more important things in life.
If you’d like help creating the perfect product card to help boost sales, our creative professionals would love to help. Give us a call today at 856.429.0715.
ADD CLASS AND HIGHLIGHT THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF ANY MARKETING PIECE
Foil stamping is a creative and affordable way to add class and highlight the important parts of any marketing piece, including business cards, invitations, postcards, greeting cards, envelopes, pocket folders, and much more.
A popular way to accent your piece is to print your company logo or focal message in foil. Foil options include a variety of colors and finishes, including glossy or matte versions of gold, silver, red, green, blue, black, and hologram.
For best results with foiling, be sure to rasterize your text (convert all text to outlines) and ensure the foiling area is no smaller than a 7-point font to ensure that details are not lost. The foil design should layer over a flat color or image since incorporating a copy of the foil into a printed design does not guarantee the desired appearance as the stamp may shift in process.
Please note select paper types give a different appearance to the foil. If you have questions or would like to see foil printed samples, please give us a call or stop by today!
If your business or organization is looking for a unique giveaway item that won’t get thrown away, you may want to consider custom printed playing cards.
Playing cards can be customized for any industry, such as retail, education, food and beverage, hotels, and much more. Custom playing cards are a fun keepsake that can be given away at corporate anniversaries, casino night theme parties, giveaways at industry tradeshows, and much more.
Our creative team can help you customize the design on the front and back, and choose from a variety of sizes, such as mini cards, bridge size, and oversized cards.
In addition to shrink wrapping each bundle of cards, we offer custom packaging sleeves (or belly bands) which can feature an extra promotional message wrapped around your cards. Give us a call to order your custom playing cards today at 856.429.0715!
A POLISHED, FINISHING TOUCH
If you’re looking for a great way to add a polished, finishing touch to important business reports, custom-printed report covers are a great solution! In addition to serving as a professional branding tool, report covers provide document organization and privacy.
Report covers are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, with many custom options available, including custom pocket folders, document pouches, foil stamping, and much more.
If you’d like help creating the perfect report cover for your upcoming project, our creative team would love to help. Give us a call today at 856.429.0715 or visit: http://www.sjprinter.com!
CREATE EXCITEMENT AND INCREASE ATTENDANCE
Save the date statement stuffers are a great way to create excitement and increase attendance. And because they can be slipped into existing mailings, they don’t require extra postage!
Save the date stuffers are perfect for businesses and can be used to announce an upcoming open house, holiday party, seminar or training event, corporate event, or other celebration.
If you need extra promotional space, consider a folded statement stuffer for double the marketing real estate. Another great way to ensure the staying power of your statement stuffer is to design it as a bookmark, which can be referred to again and again. You may also add personalized photos or a timeline to increase its memorability. Don’t forget to add contact information and a link for additional details.
Give us a call today if you’d like help ordering creative save the date statement stuffers today!
KEEP CUSTOMERS COMING BACK TO YOUR BUSINESS AGAIN AND AGAIN
Printed customer loyalty materials can be a great incentive to keep customers coming back to your business again and again. Here are a few fun ways to create loyalty pieces your customers will look forward to using:
- Customer loyalty pieces can be distributed in an endless variety of ways, including the traditional loyalty punch card (such as purchase five pizzas, get one free), a statement stuffer tear-away, a postcard or self-mailer with a tear-away loyalty promo, a door hanger with a perforated loyalty card, a business card that doubles as a punch card, and much more!
- Provide loyalty club members special coupons for free upgrades, such as “upgrade to a premium deluxe XYZ for the same price as our standard XYZ.”
- Reward customers who buy ahead, such as buying a year-long package of house cleanings for a discounted rate. Not only will the customer be happy to save money, but you can ensure the customer will return to your business all year round.
- Show your loyalty to your customers by sending “thank you” campaigns with exclusive discounts or promotions.
- Consider creating customer referral cards loyal customers can give to friends and family, enabling them to help do the selling for you.
- Consider special promotions and incentives for return customers, such as free shipping, monthly discounts, free upgrades, etc.
- Develop a monthly reward booklet that provides specific discounts each month. For example, save 20% on oil changes in April, save 20% on new tires in May, free car wash in June, etc.
- Mail special upgrades or special discounts to your loyalty club on a regular basis.
If you’d like help creating the perfect loyalty pieces for your business, give us a call today! Remember, other printers may be nearby, but nobody comes close.