BUILD NAME RECOGNITION AND GET VOTERS TO THE POLLS
Custom printed campaign materials are a great way to build name recognition and get voters to the polls.
We’d love to be your campaign printing headquarters, and we have endless creative ideas to help get your message out to the voters with high quality, professional campaign marketing materials.
Our team will work with your budget to help you create a cost-effective campaign that gets noticed and remembered. Here are a few examples of popular campaign marketing materials: door hangers, yard signs, banners, posters, stickers, brochures, postcards, business cards, custom envelopes, and other stationery.
We know that security is a critical piece of campaign marketing. When you trust our print shop with your important projects, you can rest assured your content, as well as any mailing lists you provide, will stay private and secure.
Our print professionals are here to answer any of your questions or help you choose the perfect paper stock for your upcoming campaign. After all, other printers may be nearby, but nobody comes close! Call us today to discuss your next printing project: 856-429-0715 or visit: http://www.sjprinter.com
A GREAT WAY FOR BUSINESSES TO EDUCATE CHILDREN ABOUT THEIR INDUSTRY
Custom printed activity worksheets are an excellent way for businesses to educate children about their industry. For example, a dentist could create custom activity worksheets that provide a mix of educational tips for dental care, as well as fun facts, trivia questions, and a challenging maze or other game.
While activity worksheets are often designed to educate and entertain children waiting for an appointment, they can also include important information for parents, such as stats and facts about why dental care is essential for children, a guide to dental care, and your contact information.
Activity worksheets can range from a simple handout to a folded brochure or multi-page booklet and can be customized with endless varieties of information. Do you have a “No Cavity Club” that features monthly give-away prizes that you’d like to promote? An activity worksheet would be a great place to mention this!
Activity worksheets can also be a fun way to distribute your newsletter, providing a mix of news updates with fun facts and industry tips.If you’d like help creating the perfect kids activity worksheet for your business, our team would love to help!
A FUN AND COST-EFFECTIVE MARKETING TOOL
Custom printed paper coasters are a fun and cost-effective marketing tool that can be used in a variety of creative ways. In addition to placing them in areas such as restaurants and bars, paper coasters can add a personalized touch to corporate anniversary parties, tradeshows, and conferences, as well as waiting rooms and lobbies. They can also be a popular event souvenir.
Promotional paper coasters offer a unique way to share timely information, such as exclusive discounts, new product announcements, happy hour specials, and much more. Customized coasters can also be a great conversation piece. For example, you can customize them with trivia questions, interesting facts, tips and tricks, or much more. Don’t forget to include a call to action. For example, ask your audience to like your Facebook page, enter a contest online, or mention the coaster for an exclusive discount.
Paper coasters provide an affordable option on cardstock with protective lamination on both sides. While the most common size for paper coasters is 3.5” round or square, they can be created in a variety of sizes and shapes. You may also print artwork on both sides or only the front.
If you’d like creative ideas for a coaster your audience will love, give us a call today at 856.429.0715. We’d love to help!
A GREAT WAY TO SPREAD THE WORD TO LOCAL RESIDENTS
Save-the-date door hangers are a great way to spread the word to local residents about an upcoming community event or block party, new business announcement, upcoming sales, fundraisers, and much more.
Here are a few tips to ensure the biggest bang for your door hanger buck:
- Consider including a label for recipients to add to their calendar as a conveniently added reminder.
- Design your door hanger with a tear-away coupon or tear-away customer loyalty card as incentives to visit your business.
- Increase the life of your door hanger by affixing a magnet to the back, including a calendar, or a tear-away business card with contact information on one side and event details on the other side.
- Consider using save-the-date door hangers as a creative way to invite internal employees to a celebration. Create excitement in the office by hanging invites on each office door.
- Consider a folded door hanger to increase your promotional space.
If you’d like help creating the perfect save the date door hanger, visit our website: http://www.sjprinter.com or call: 856-429-0715! And remember, other printers may be nearby, but no one comes close.
AN EASY AND FUN ORGANIZE YOUR IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
Whether you prefer three-ring binders, boxes, or folders, index tab dividers and cut sheets offer an easy and fun way to organize your important documents.
While many people are familiar with index tab dividers, cut sheets are a similar variation without the tab extension. Cut sheets make it easy to navigate through your documents and are used just like tab dividers to separate the different sections of your content.
Tab dividers and cut sheets are a great way to introduce and provide an overview for each section of content. They are a popular addition for product catalogs, instruction manuals, employee handbooks, and medical guides.
Tab dividers and cut sheets can be printed on both sides, and have many customization options, such as three-hold drilling, lamination and custom finishes, metallic ink, embossing, and much more. They are a professional way to boost the organization of your documents.
If you’d like to learn more about custom divider options or need a quote, our team is here to help! Remember, other printers may be nearby, but no one comes close. Visit us today at http://www.sjprinter.com or our amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sjprinter&ref=nb_sb_noss
WARRANTY DOCUMENTS BENEFIT BOTH YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR CUSTOMER
Warranty documents benefit both your business and your customers in resolving problems quickly and efficiently. Warranty documents should clarify the warranty terms and conditions and include the warranty period and any other relevant information.
Here are a few different types of warranty documents to consider:
- Warranty registration cards can be an essential way for manufacturers to track purchases and distribute any follow-up product information.
- Warranty postcards can be mailed after the purchase, and are a great way to thank a customer for their purchase, as well as provide your contact information should any issues arise.
- Warranty stickers or seals can be affixed directly on products or packaging, such as an embossed “5-Year Warranty” seal.
- Warranty certificates are often created as unique documents that are required to claim repairs.
- Warranty flyers, brochures, and manuals are a great way to offer detailed information. Details should include what product parts and issues the warranty covers, as well as what it does NOT cover. Also, explain how your business will correct warranty issues, such as fixing parts or providing a replacement.
If you need help creating the perfect warranty documents that will highlight the quality of your products and services, give us a call today at 856.429.0715.
A COST-EFFECTIVE AND CREATIVE WAY TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
Custom printed memo pads are a cost-effective and creative way to promote your business. Unlike many promotional items, memo pads are a welcomed, useful item that your audience will enjoy receiving. They are also a great way to keep your contact information at their fingertips day after day, so when they are ready to make a purchase, they will think of your company first.
Memo pads can be created in any size or shape, and commonly have 25, 50, or 100 sheets per pad. While you can customize the design by adding lines, graphics, and contact information, the most popular memo pads downplay advertising and maximize usability.
Memo pads can be distributed at tradeshows and other events, be made available at your checkout counter, and even mailed to your customers and prospects as a lumpy mailer.
If you’d like help creating the perfect memo pad to promote your business, visit us online or give us a call today at 856-429-0715!
A GREAT WAY TO WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
New member packets are a great way to welcome members and provide helpful information about your organization or group. Here are a few things to consider including in a new member packet:
- A customized pocket folder can be a great way to organize the content of your new member packet.
- Include a personalized, signed welcome letter that shows your appreciation and thanks members for joining.
- A printed booklet or guide that provides an overview of your organization, team members to contact, helpful tips and tricks, and other relevant information.
- A schedule of upcoming events, meetings, or other opportunities for members to be involved.
- A list of membership resources, benefits, or perks. This could include a membership card, rewards program, coupon book, parking pass, contact information, webinars, training, or more.
- Depending on the type of organization, you may also consider guest passes, which your members can give out to others at their discretion. Guest passes also give you the opportunity to grow your membership program.
- Consider including a free gift, such as a pen, keychain, custom notepad, or stickers.
If you’d like more ideas or need help creating a new member packet that your members will enjoy receiving, our printing experts can help. Give us a call today at 856-429-0715!
AFFORDABLE WAY TO SEND PERSONALIZED THANK YOU NOTES.
If your business is looking for an affordable way to send personalized thank you notes or other brief greetings, you may want to give flat notecards a try!
A flat notecard can be creatively designed as a self-mailing postcard, which means they are cheaper to mail and don’t require an envelope. In addition, a handwritten note on the back is sure to grab attention and get read.
Flat notecards are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from small to oversized postcard size (our printing experts can help you ensure the size you prefer is USPS approved). Flat notecards can also feature many unique finishing touches, such as foil stamping, embossing, debossing, metallic ink, die-cut edges, and much more.
If you’d like help creating a flat notecard that will get noticed and remembered, give us a call today at 856.4290715 or visit: http://www.sjprinter.com!
#printing #finishing #business #printshop #customprinting #digitalprint #digitalprinting #directmail #marketing #printdesign
ENSURE YOUR ENVELOPE GETS OPENED
Custom window envelopes are a great way not only to ensure your envelope gets noticed in a pile of mail but also ensure your envelope gets opened.
Window envelopes can be customized to meet the needs of any document or mailing. Whether you want to increase the visibility of inserts, grab attention with an unusual window shape, or create an oversized window that allows your imagery to shine through, we can help you create the perfect envelope for any need. Envelopes can also be designed with a full view window or multiple windows on the front or back to demand extra attention.
If you’d like help designing the perfect custom window envelope for your next project, stop by or give us a call today at 856.429.0715 or visit: http://www.sjprinter.com!