WARRANTY DOCUMENTS BENEFIT BOTH YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR CUSTOMER
Warranty documents benefit both your business and your customers in resolving problems quickly and efficiently. Warranty documents should clarify the warranty terms and conditions and include the warranty period and any other relevant information.
Here are a few different types of warranty documents to consider:
- Warranty registration cards can be an essential way for manufacturers to track purchases and distribute any follow-up product information.
- Warranty postcards can be mailed after the purchase, and are a great way to thank a customer for their purchase, as well as provide your contact information should any issues arise.
- Warranty stickers or seals can be affixed directly on products or packaging, such as an embossed “5-Year Warranty” seal.
- Warranty certificates are often created as unique documents that are required to claim repairs.
- Warranty flyers, brochures, and manuals are a great way to offer detailed information. Details should include what product parts and issues the warranty covers, as well as what it does NOT cover. Also, explain how your business will correct warranty issues, such as fixing parts or providing a replacement.
If you need help creating the perfect warranty documents that will highlight the quality of your products and services, give us a call today at 856.429.0715.
AN ESSENTIAL ROLE IN TODAY’S BUSINESS WORLD
Marketing materials such as brochures, booklets, and catalogs play an essential role in todayБ─≥s business world. How do these marketing products differ from one another? A good way to identify the differences is by comparing their sizes and uses. Here are a few common differentiators:
Brochures are typically folded paper (such as a bi-fold, tri-fold, or one large flat sheet folded into panels). Brochures commonly provide a brief company overview, or a spotlight on one product or service.
Booklets include multiple pages but typically have a narrow product focus. Booklets often provide in-depth information and details about a specific product or service. They usually feature many product photos and in-depth marketing information.
Catalogs usually have more pages and promote a larger variety of products, often including a complete list of products or services available, with minimal descriptions and product imagery.
If you need ideas for your next marketing piece, give us a call today at 856.429.0715. Our creative team would love to help!
STAND APART FROM THE COMPETITION AND CREATE A LASTING IMPRESSION
Are you looking for creative ways to think outside the box on your next promotional piece? You may want to try mini brochures!
Mini brochures not only stand apart from the competition and create a lasting impression, but they offer a convenient size that is small enough to fit into pockets and wallets.
While they are small, mini brochures can pack a big punch for their size. While everyone else is passing out business cards, you can offer mini brochures packed with industry resources, upcoming promotions, helpful tips, a calendar of events, and much more. You can even include your business card design directly into your mini brochure to ensure your contact information is easy to find. You may also consider leaving a blank area to handwrite your own custom message.
HIGHLIGHT EXCITING MILESTONES AND PRODUCT GROWTH THROUGHOUT THE YEARS
If your organization is looking for a unique way to tell your story and highlight exciting milestones and product growth throughout the years, a timeline brochure is a fun and creative solution. Consider these tips when creating a timeline brochure that your audience will enjoy reading:
- Include historical photos and graphics to help tell your story throughout the years.
- Show any changes or evolutions to your organization’s logo, name, tagline, etc.
- Feature major changes in staff members and/or company founders.
- Include call-outs to offer additional information about important events.
- Consider using different types of media to increase the visual appeal. For example, in addition to photos, consider adding links to videos, a snapshot of a map route, newspaper clippings, etc.
- Consider a variety of paper sizes and folds to provide ample space for your timeline. Folds can range from a simple half-fold or tri-fold to a Z-fold, accordion-fold, gatefold, or more!
If you’d like help telling your story with a creative timeline brochure or other types of print marketing materials, our creative team is here to help. And remember, other printers may be nearby, but nobody comes close. Call us today at 856-429-0715 or visit: http://www.sjprinter.com.