WARRANTY DOCUMENTS BENEFIT BOTH YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR CUSTOMER
Warranty documents benefit both your business and your customers in resolving problems quickly and efficiently. Warranty documents should clarify the warranty terms and conditions and include the warranty period and any other relevant information.
Here are a few different types of warranty documents to consider:
- Warranty registration cards can be an essential way for manufacturers to track purchases and distribute any follow-up product information.
- Warranty postcards can be mailed after the purchase, and are a great way to thank a customer for their purchase, as well as provide your contact information should any issues arise.
- Warranty stickers or seals can be affixed directly on products or packaging, such as an embossed “5-Year Warranty” seal.
- Warranty certificates are often created as unique documents that are required to claim repairs.
- Warranty flyers, brochures, and manuals are a great way to offer detailed information. Details should include what product parts and issues the warranty covers, as well as what it does NOT cover. Also, explain how your business will correct warranty issues, such as fixing parts or providing a replacement.
If you need help creating the perfect warranty documents that will highlight the quality of your products and services, give us a call today at 856.429.0715.