IMPROVE YOUR VIRTUAL TRADE SHOWS
Connecting to attendees beyond the screen at virtual trade shows takes effort and planning. While virtual shows offer a different experience than in-person presentations, they can be an effective prospecting and marketing tool. Here are a few ways to boost your return on investment at virtual trade shows:
- Create a pre-show marketing campaign with invitations, reminders, and social media blasts, just as you would for an in-person tradeshow. Remember to promote a virtual meeting signup link on social channels for interested leads to sign themselves up with meetings for your team.
- Promote an exclusive “show special” for attendees. This could include an exclusive discount, a free gift or free upgrade, bundled items together for more significant savings, or offer a tiered savings approach.
- Consider offering incentives for attendees to respond to your messages or attend your sessions, such as an entry for a giveaway grand prize.
- Organize and prepare your virtual booth with helpful resources, such as product videos, downloadable brochures and tech sheets, customer testimonials, website links, and case studies.
- Consider hosting live Q&As where audiences can ask questions.
- Include an enticing call to action before, during, and after the show.
- After the show, use analytics gathered to reach out to each unique attendee. Mail them an info packet about your business with a handwritten thank-you note for visiting your virtual booth. Also, use social media and email campaigns for recaps and show highlights to keep your brand fresh in the minds of attendees.
If you’d like help creating the perfect follow-up print packet that is sure to get your business noticed and remembered, we’re here to help! Give us a call or send an email today at firstname.lastname@example.org